No merchandise may be returned without authorization. Manufacturer’s defects or Door Hardware Etc mistakes may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or a refund without penalty. Returns other than the above, including exchanges, will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Orders returned within 30 days after delivery are eligible for a refund minus restocking fee of 25%. All sales are final after 30 days. All items must not have been installed, must be returned in original packaging, must include all parts originally shipped, must have no writing on box and must be in resalable condition. All returns must be received within 2 weeks after RGA authorization is assigned. Please allow up to a week for refunds to process.
Please make sure all returning items are packaged to prevent any damage while in shipment. Any items received damaged due to improper packaging will not be refunded.
1. Log into your Door Hardware Etc account by clicking on My Account to start your request for authorization.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RGA for.
3. Once in the order, click on the "Add New RGA" button.
4. Choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
6. Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section. Once done, click Save RGA and you will receive an e-mail confirming your request for an RGA authorization.